Aging and Disability Related Resources
Greater North Shore Link Partners
- MassMATCH Assistive Technology Program
Promotes the use of assistive technology (AT) and assistive technology services to enhance the independence of people with disabilities, enabling equal participation in all of life's activities.
- Assistive Technology, Inc.
Offers innovative technology solutions for communicating and learning through customizable therapeutic hardware and software tools, including the Freestyle, Companion and Link.
- Center for Applied Special Technology (CAST)
Provides information on how technology can be used to expand opportunities by all people, including those with disabilities. Provides information on the eReader, eText Spider and "Bobby" approval for fully accessible web pages.
- Easter Seals of Massachusetts
The Technology Center is a hands-on resource for teachers, rehabilitation professionals and consumers. They provide assessment and consultations for consumers and offer access to hardware, software and adaptive devices. They also provide consultations for educators and therapists.
- Assistive Technology News
Website with Assistive Technology News
Find a Personal Care Assistant
Personal Healthcare Advocacy
Social Security Disability Information
- Elizabeth Warren - U.S. Senate
- Ed Markey - U.S. Senate
- Seth W. Moulton - U.S. House of Rep.
- Katherine Clark - US Representative 5th District
- Joan B. Lovely - State Senator - Beverly, Peabody, Salem, Danvers and Topsfield
- Thomas M. McGee - State Senator - Lynn, Lynnfield, Marblehead, Nahant, Saugus, Swampscott
- Bruce E. Tarr - Minority Leader - Gloucester, Boxford, Essex, Georgetown, Groveland, Hamilton, Ipswich, Manchester-by-the-Sea, Middleton, Newbury, North Andover, precincts 2, 3, 5 and 7, Rockport, Rowley, Wenham, West Newbury, and North Reading and Wilmington.
- Jason M. Lewis - Senator – Malden, Melrose, Reading, Stoneham, Wakefield and Winchester
- Bradley H. Jones, Jr. - Minority Leader - Lynnfield Precincts 1, 2, 3 and 4. Middleton Precinct 1, North Reading, Reading Precincts 1, 4, 6, 7, and 8
- Brad Hill - Second Assistant Minority Leader - North Reading; Reading: Precincts 1,6,7,8; Lynnfield, Middleton: Precinct 1
- Paul A. Brodeur - State Rep. Malden: Ward 5 Precinct 2, Melrose, Wakefield Precincts 4, 5 and 6
- James J. Dwyer - State Rep. - Reading Precincts 2, 3, 4 and 5, Woburn Wards 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Lori A. Ehrlich - State Rep. - Lynn Ward 3 Precinct 4, Ward 4, Precinct 4 Swampscott, and Marblehead
- Robert F. Fennell - State Rep. - Lynn ward one (precincts three and four), ward two (all precincts), ward three (precincts one, two and three), ward four (precincts one to three) and ward five (precincts two and three)
- Ann-Margaret Ferrante - State Rep. - Gloucester, Rockport and Essex
- Paul F.Tucker State Rep. - Salem
- Jerald A. Parisella - State Rep. - Beverly
- RoseLee Vincent State Rep – Chelsea Ward 3 Precincts 2 and 4, Ward 4 Precincts 2 and 3, Revere Ward 1 Precinct 3, Ward 3 Precinct 1, Ward 4, Ward 5 Precincts 1 and 2, Ward 5 Precincts 1 and 2, Ward 6 and Saugus Precincts 3 and 10
- Ted C. Speliotis - State Rep. - Danvers, Middleton Precinct 2, Peabody Ward 5 Precinct 2, Ward 6
- Thomas P. Walsh - State Rep. - Peabody wards one, two, three, four and five Precincts one and three
- Brendan P. Crighton - State Rep. - Lynn Ward 5 Precincts 1, 2 and 4, Ward 6 all Precincts and Ward 7 all Precincts, Nahant
- Donald H. Wong - State Rep. - Lynn Ward 1 Precincts 1 and 2, Saugus Precincts 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 and Wakefield Precincts 1, 2, 3 and 7
- Michael S. Day- State Rep Stoneham and Winchester