Options Counseling Program
Do you have long term care questions? We have information about your possible options! You have choices!
We can guide you through questions about living in the community or a nursing home such as:
- Can I continue to live in the community safely and independently?
- What services are available to support me in living in my home?
- Do I qualify for The Home Modification Loan Program to make my home more accessible?
- What is supportive living, adult foster care, PACE/SCO, PCA?
What would it be like to live in a nursing home short term or long term?
- Can I go to a Rehabilitation facility or temporarily to a nursing home and then return to my own home?
What are my personal supports?
- Who will help me make decisions?
- What role will my family play?
- What is Case Management and do I need it?
- What is Personal Care Assistance and do I qualify?
We are here to provide you information and support through your decision making process! Options Coordinators can help you find out your options and help you develop your personal Options Plan.
Coordinators Are Available To You By Phone, And/Or Will Meet With You By Appointment (At Your Hospital Room, Rehab Center, Or At Your Home):
If you choose to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, make sure to describe what you are looking for, with a telephone number and/or email address, and we will contact you.
Independent Living Center of the North Shore and Cape Ann, Inc., 978-741-0077
Greater Lynn Senior Services, 781-599-0110, email@example.com
This program is funded by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission from your tax dollars. There is no fee to you for these services.
The Options Program is A Program Of the Greater North Shore Link
What is the Greater North Shore Link?
The Greater North Shore Link is a collaboration of aging services agencies and the independent living center working together to provide smooth access to information and services by all persons seeking long-term services and supports, regardless of age, disability or income.
the Greater North Shore Link provides a ‘No Wrong Door’ model so callers can contact any agency to access resources from all of the partners.
Who Do We Serve?
- Persons of any age who have any type of disability.
- Seniors age 60 and over.
- Family members and Caregivers.
Greater North Shore Link
Agencies providing Long Term Care Services:
Greater Lynn Senior Services
Independent Living Center of the North Shore and Cape Ann, Inc.
TTY : 978-745-1735
Elder Service Plan of the North Shore
Mystic Valley Elder Services
North Shore Elder Services
TTY : 978-624-2244